๐ŸŽ‰ LET’S WELCOME OUR NEW MODE: GRAND ARENA ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

๐ŸŽ‰ LET’S WELCOME OUR NEW MODE: GRAND ARENA ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ˜ One of the most anticipated modes is coming soon after the maintenance update season 4 – the exciting Grand Arena mode! ๏ธ๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿ˜˜ Coming to this mode, players will be able to freely express their tactics without being limited to the amount of Cyber they own.

Some information about Grand Arena mode:
๐Ÿ“Œ Ticket purchase fee is 1,000 mAFK/1 ticket.
๐Ÿ“Œ Each Account is given 1 ticket to try it out
๐Ÿ“Œ Bet 20,000 mIDLE
๐Ÿ“Œ Choose and arrange 3 squads from the Cyber provided by the game: quality from A > SS with Base HP, Base ATK, Tier and Level Up stats all MAX
๐Ÿ“ŒThe winning team in the final round will receive 80% of the total mIDLE contributed to the tournament, the remaining 20% of mIDLE will be burned.

๐Ÿ‘‰ For more details, please click here.

โ™ฆ๏ธ Stay calm and wait for the latest information from Idle Cyber!

โ›ณ๏ธ Join Idle Cyber Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/idlecybergame/ to be supported as soon as possible
โ›ณ๏ธ Or fill your feedback and inquiry form here: https://bit.ly/afkfeedback


๐—œ๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ | ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น & ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐ŸŒ Website: https://www.idlecyber.com/
๐Ÿ“– Wiki: https://docs.idlecyber.com/en-us/
๐ŸŽฏ Telegram Global Official: https://t.me/idlecyber
๐Ÿ”ฅ Telegram Global Community: https://t.me/idlecyber_chat
๐Ÿ‘พ Discord: https://discord.gg/VAj3whYwFZ
โญ๏ธ Twitter: https://twitter.com/idlecyber
๐Ÿ”ฐ Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/idlecybergame
๐Ÿ”น Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/idlecybergame
๐Ÿ”† Medium: https://medium.com/@IdleCyber
๐Ÿ“ข Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/idlecybergame


๐—œ๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ | ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น & ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippines Idle Cyber: https://t.me/IdleCyberPhilippines
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam Idle Cyber:

  • Channel: https://t.me/idlecybervn
  • Community: https://t.me/idlecybervietnam

Close Menu
ร—

Cart